Cinanni Heating & Cooling Ltd HVAC Maintenance
The comfort of your home and business is greatly dependent on its temperature and air quality. The efficiency of your heating and cooling system is what protects you against the natural elements of summer and winter. Without a functioning HVAC system, your home and business is susceptible to poor air quality and dangerous temperature fluctuations. Arranging for a regular HVAC maintenance service is a very smart way to use your money. It is an affordable way to ensure that your HVAC system is properly maintained so that you minimize the risk of unexpected breakdowns that can be costly and unsafe. Cinanni Heating & Cooling Ltd provides full-service HVAC maintenance packages to homes and businesses. We have packages for all your HVAC needs, ranging from large scale commercial heating and cooling maintenance to residential HVAC systems.
Whatever your needs and budget, Cinanni Heating & Cooling Ltd will be sure to find a solution for you.
A Company You Can Count On
Our team of licensed, experienced and friendly HVAC maintenance experts are available round-the-clock to service you in case of an emergency. Our maintenance packages always include 24/7 emergency response service in case of an unexpected breakdown. The upside to arranging a regular HVAC maintenance service with a company that you trust is that, in the event of an unexpected system failure, your technician will already be familiar with your unit and therefore the reparation process will take less time and money. Our maintenance packages include annual check ups and scheduled visits. We have many packages available to suit a variety of needs and budgets.
Regular furnace maintenance is imperative for the safety and comfort of your home or business. It is recommended that an HVAC specialist inspect your exhaust on a regular basis to ensure that dangerous fumes are being expelled from the home. Air ducts and vents should be checked for leaks, tears or excessive buildup of debris.
An HVAC repair specialist will clean all parts and pieces of your cooling unit as well as check all refrigerant levels and refill as necessary. Coils will be inspected and cleaned and the blower unit will be inspected and calibrated for optimal air flow.
Trust the HVAC Maintenance Professionals
We always recommend that a professional HVAC specialist do the maintenance for your unit, however, there are some easy steps you can take at home to compliment your professional HVAC maintenance service.
- Change filters often. A filter that is full of dirt and debris causes your HVAC system to work harder to move air, therefore raising your energy bill. A clean filter allows air to pass through easily, meaning your system will not need to over exhaust itself. It is recommended by energy star to change your home filter every three months or so. A clean filter also means less allergens in the air, which equals healthy air!
- Look for leaks, excessive dust, or frozen coils. These can all be signs that professional repairs are required.
- Use your senses to spot any unusual sounds, smells or fluctuations in temperature.
A Comfortmaker Dealer
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- AC Servicing and Inspection
- Thermostat inspection for accuracy
- Checking AC unit to manufacturer specifications
- Checking on filters, coils and fins that require regular maintenance
- Checking refrigerant levels and testing for leaks
- Checking for and sealing duct leakage
- Measuring evaporator coil airflow
- Oiling motors and checking belts for tightness when required
- Chose the contractor you can trust in Ottawa for your Air Conditioning Service and Air Conditioner Repair.
- Furnace Maintenance and Furnace Repair
- Checking furnace to manufacturer specifications
- Furnace servicing and troubleshooting
- Seasonal maintenance in the Fall
- Inspecting all aspects of furnace and boilers
- Furnace Maintenance
- Heating Service
- Furnace Parts
Get in touch with us today
Start saving on your energy bills with a consultation by calling (613) 227-4822.Contact Us